Over the coming weeks we’re going to be rolling out a new company brand for our opportunity/demo submission management tool called Muzooka Pro. With this announcement we’re also excited to showcase a new feature to give you more control over artist submissions – custom columns!
As a Pro you can now create columns to sort and manage artist submissions however you like. Here’s a quick explanation:
By default anytime you create a new opportunity in your Dashboard you will always have 3 columns:
- Archive (submissions to pass on)
- Submissions (submissions to decide on)
- Likes (submissions you like)
Clicking the blue add column button to the right will allow you to enter a column name:
When you receive new submissions you can now drag and drop those songs into your new columns, easy!
Clicking on the white card opens up a form that will provide you with the artist contact information.
Here are some tips for your demo submission management
As a venue manager
- Booking for Friday/Saturday nights? Create a column for each night (eg. Friday night, Saturday night, etc.)
- Multiple staff? Use a single login and create columns for each person (eg. Allison’s picks, Roger’s picks, etc.)
As a festival
- Different stages? Create a column for potential artists on each stage (eg. Stage A, Stage B, etc.)
As a radio station
- Multiple staff can each have their own column for artist selections (eg. Mike’s choices, Janet’s choices)
Ready to give it a go?
Already on Muzooka? Log in and tell us what you think!